Call this the “Struggle Bowl” if you will. With both teams struggling as of late, this game will help determine in a big way, what the future direction of each franchise will be. I don’t need to remind you… but I will… of the fact that the K.C. Chiefs have lost 4 of their last five games, and unless they win today, the Patrick Mahomes whispers will get a lot louder. So, here are — 7 Sick Signs — to watch for in this game, clues that could help determine a Chiefs win.
1. If new CB Darrelle Revis plays, do you see rust or riches in the move to sign him this week? Here’s praying for riches.
Chiefs’ CB Darrelle Revis will not play Sunday vs. Bills, per source. Just not enough time to get ready. Revis expected to make Chiefs’ debut next Sunday, fittingly, at the Jets.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 26, 2017
2. Is Reggie Ragland having an inspirational game against the team who traded him away (and essentially gave up on him) after drafting him in the 2nd round just last year?
3. Is the play calling a mixed bag? If it is, that bodes well for this offense. They need Andy Reid to continue to mix things up including taking shots down the field.
4. The Chiefs Red Zone efficiency must improve. 44.8% is good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) for 30th in the league. Warning: the Bill are 6th in the league.
5. Now here’s a warning for Bills fans: your team has given up the most plays in the league of 10 yards or more this season. This has rhe potential to be a breakout game for the Chiefs.
6. Notice that QB Alex Smith is more comfortable and productive as a result of one of his baby-binky’s returning to action: Albert Wilson.
Good to hear Albert Wilson was a full participant in practice. It seems AS11 needs him on the field to feel comfortable.
— Johnny Coltrane (@Chief_Wildcat) November 23, 2017
7. Look for a fresher Derrick Johnson. So, here’s your soothsayers psychic slogans: If DJ is amped… da Bills are cramped… If DJ is crunk… da Bills are junk…If DJ is jacked… da Bills are cracked…If DJ is stoked… da Bills are chocked…If DJ is juiced… then da Bills cook is goosed (so… I’m allowed, I’m dyslexic).
— Ryan Tracy (@RyanTracyNFL) November 26, 2017
That’s my feel for this game: a breakout scoring fest for the Chiefs. This is the game they’ve been waiting for. A monster production game and the Chiefs will be on the blowout end of the score.
My Prediction: Chiefs 45, Bills 13.
What do you predict?
If you are viewing this in Apple News and would like to join the Discussion, [GO HERE.](http://arrowheadone.com/week-12-k-c-hosts-buffalo-open-thread/#disqus_thread)